Nutrition and Healing

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Twins Momma healing her diastasis!




HI everyone!!  I have broken my 5ht metacarpal and my typing skills are waining, but its my left nad so the belly check this Thursday is on!!  Please RSVP www.reclaimyourcore@gmail.com

at Supreme sports in columbia, in the party room


This Thursday Aug 16th  7 - 8pm and next Thursday 7pm

I wish I had time to post more of these stories of awesome clients I am working with.  This client had twins a little less than 2 years ago and felt that she couldn't quite get that abdominal strength back.  She runs quite a bit and does yoga, but could tell she didn't have the core strength she needed. These are her before and after training with me for 2 weeks pictures.



after tupler technique - rock solid abs
This is the same client after a few months of doing the tupler technique!!!


I LOVE my job, sharing this with and empowering women!

No comments:

Post a Comment