Nutrition and Healing

Monday, November 4, 2013

Today's Before and After pics!

I hope to post more before and after pics so all of you can see the progress real people are making in my classes and with private training. Hmmm, maybe when I get much more efficient with my tablet I can make that happen!

Here is a client i saw today.  She has an adorable 16 month old.    This her change after two weeks!!! Rockin! She told me she didn't quite do all the exercises she was supposed to because she had a CRAZY two weeks.

She went from a 3 fingerwidth deep diastasis on top to .5 fingerwidths and shallow.  In the. Middle she went from 5.5 -6 very deep , to 2.5 deep, and on bottom she went from 2 deep to .5 shallow.  She came in at least two inches on top and 1 in the middle and 1 on bottom!

She said her husband has noticed and change and does not understand how things could change like that in two weeks

, her co-workers and even her ex-boyfriend's parents who she randomly bumped into at a restaurant noticed!  She is quite emotional and excited there is already a change for the better as this has affected many aspects of her life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment