Nutrition and Healing

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Mom of 4 closes her gap!



 Being involved with Tami's Diastasis class was incredible. I am a mother of 4 kids and I took the class in hopes of strengthening my core and lower back and also flattening my "mommy pooch". I have been in the fitness industry for about 10 years and I thought I knew a lot about "how to get a flat tummy".

 Boy, was I wrong! Tami taught us so much about the do's and don'ts of exercising that I have changed completely how I work out and my results have been amazing! For the last 6-8 weeks I haven't really done anything drastic in my workout routines nor did I starve myself; I just have been using the proper fitness techniques and exercises that she teaches and brought more awareness to my core and how I move in my daily life. 

Those changes combined with part-time tummy splinting, I was able to shed 2 inches off my waist and went from measuring a 5-6 gap in my tummy down to a 1.75!! I had a pair of jeans that literally were falling off me because my pooch went down so much. I feel so great about myself and am motivated to keep this up so I can continue to strengthen my core and move with more strength and confidence in life. 

Thanks so much Tami!

No comments:

Post a Comment