Nutrition and Healing

Monday, September 19, 2011

For The Mommas!!!

FOR the Mommas!!!! I have recently used this blogsite for a bit of couponing help here in the foreign (to me) state of Maryland. But, this is not couponing I am talking about.
I am talking about losing that mommy pooch, strengthening pregnant and post-pregnant abs, healing the separation of the rectus abdominals that happens due to pregnancy, incorrect exercising, or due to your genes (thats right, guys can get this too!)

Its just that almost ALL women who have been pregnant get this separation, and.... it tends to get worse with each pregnancy!!!! How fair is that, may I ask???? Not at all!!!

But, the good news is this BLOG has something For the Mammas! Help to bring that separation back together, trim inches off the waistline, reduce back pain, strengthen the abs and feel good doing it.

I have just moved to Sykesville, MD - a little place in Carroll County, next to Howard County East of Baltimore and a bit over an hour outside of D.C

So, I am offering private training session in the Baltimore and D.C. areas to teach you how to bring those ABs back together, heal your diastasis, avoid surgery, or complement surgery (avoid undoing surgery), and reclaim your waistline!

If you are anywhere CLOSE to me, but still want me to help train you to heal your diastasis, you can SKYPE me from anywhere in the us or the world!

Contact me at tsb32@hotmail.com
708 466 7237

No comments:

Post a Comment