Nutrition and Healing

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Workshop Client Results!



Client A
Her Story:
"I have one 3 y.o. girl who was 4lbs 14 oz, c section. I've been told I have diastasis recti.  I'm have a small build with a large abdomen. I have to wear big blousy shirts so people won't constantly ask me if I'm pregnant. I actually had a large abdomen prior to getting pregnant...no pathology."
.
 Day 1 (above), Day 14 (below)




DIASTASIS

waist

upper

middle

lower

Week 1
32.75
35
34.5
<3d
3.5vd
3

Week 4
30
32
33
closed
<1m/d
1s
 

From her chart, you can see she lost 3 inches at the belly button, and from the pictures, you can see in two weeks, her outtie went to a innie!
 Day 1 (above),  Day 15 (below)















She writes after attending my workshop:

Tami,

Thank you for a life changing experience!

God Bless You,

 _____________________________________________________________________________


Client B is 39 years old and has three children ages 7, 4 and 2.
Day 1 (above), Week 4 (below)

Her story:
"I have been doing ab exercises (tracey anderson being the latest one) and while the rest of me tones up great my stomach has been getting worse and worse.  Coupled with this I have been having terrible back problems.  An MRI revealed two herniated disks in my neck and stenosis of the spine.  I was suffering debilitating headaches due to the herniated disks.  I went to see an amazing manual physio here in Annapolis who spent quite a while getting my body realigned.  The pain has virtually disappeared which is great.   still feeling frustrated about my stomach I stumbled across Julie Tuplers book.  It seems like I found the final missing piece of the puzzle.  In fact I think that I may have been one of those children whose muscles never stitched together to start with.  I say this because I always stood with my stomach stuck out, and could never stand on both legs.  All of my children literally hung outside of my body.  I have a feeling that the root cause of my misalignment is my diastisis.  

As you can see, she had awesome results in her first 4 weeks of the program.

Client SR

DIASTASIS

waist

upper

middle

lower

Week 1

34
38
37

1.5

2m/d

1.5m

Week 4

31.5
34
35

.5m/s
1.5m/d
.5m/s

Her gap did not seem wide to begin with, but it was signifigant for her. With the tupler techniqe exercises, she lost 4 inches at the belly button in 4 weeks.  She lost 2.5 off the top abs and 2 inches off the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment