Many Many people have diastasis of the rectus abdominal muscles and don't know it and would benefit from the Tupler Technique!
- Postpartum women (no matter if pregnancy was days ago or 30 years ago)
- Pregnant women (to minimize diastasis, strengthen for labor, quicker recover)
- Men : may have it from exercise, genetics, abdominal surgery
- Women who have not had children (same reasons as above)
- Children - muscles usually come together on their own but not for all children
- Anyone: who wants to strengthen their core in a functional way, improve their posture, and body mechanics, and reduce back pain.
- Anyone pre or post abdominal surgery, to better chances of surgery success and regain abdominal strength
How do I know if I have diastasis? Can I check for this myself?
watch this video from minute to check! (you can skip the first 3 minutes or so)